RE: My Offer To Our Group

Hey Michael and group,

We now have a Forum on our website so we could hold forum discussions and a
live Electrix one at a certain time and date. Go the Electrix site
http://www.electrixpro.com click on "views" then "forum" and you're there.
This could also relieve some of the Repeater "babble" from the rest of the
group.

I like the phone call as well so if you get the interest I'll se what I can
do.

Best Regards,

Damon Langlois
Creative Director