Re: I have a question

Grv Kd,

Several of us have SP-808s. My comments :

I liked the SP-808 for "music production" sorts of things, as opposed to
"real time looping" things which are
more my forte.

To complement the SP808, I highly recommend a PC with a compatible ZIP
drive. That way you can easily
 import samples from many other environoments, and you can even transfer
back and forth from ACID to 808
and so forth.

Brother K

OdysseyFX3@aol.com on 09/19/2000 05:28:13 PM