Re: Godbox Group Buy List

Sorry... not available yet... there's the catch...

We're still waiting on the Infinihz processor... could be years...

        This way we can guarantee to screw up the competition however, cuz
just
knowing that the Godbox II is "ontheway" is advertising enuf to wipe out
all competitors for God knows how long...

Fun&Games!

Peace, Love, & Music
James Musser
peaceland@earthlink.net

Lessons at:  http://home.earthlink.net/~peaceland/peaceland.htm
Underwater Traffic:  http://members.aol.com/utjam/ut.htm
Top 100 Unsigned Bands in L.A. '99 - Music Connection
Nominations:  Best South Bay Band '97 - Rock City News
Best Guitar '97 & Best L.A. Band '96 - LA Music Awards