From: murkie [mailto:murkie@panther.middlebury.edu]
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2000 2:17 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: OT: very: Re: ---zobofunnband---

At 01:54 PM 9/28/00 EDT, you wrote:
>pretty off-topic, i'd say; there *is* a dt-chatgroup for this kinda shite,
>nah?

argh!  i thought i WAS replying to a message on the Torn list.  big time
appollogies to everyone!  i'll look closer next time.

"The funny thing about enlightenment is that it's like you're searching for
something - say your hat - and you're tearing the house apart and suddenly
you look in a mirror and you see it sitting on top of your head.  Music is
where I've experienced that."    - Vernon Reid