Re: OT: Klein wood, chambers

I've already taken the plunge and ordered my klein, it's really just the
transtrem issue that I'm in two or three minds about, although I have kind
of decided to go with the S trem for now.
Since I'm in the UK, shipping a demo is asking a bit much of Lorenzo.

Actually the thread started when someone else asked about Kleins, I'm
happily twiddling my thumbs until mine shows up.

Martin Shellard