RE: Repeater questions

Hi Damon...

Here's my top few items for a foot controller.

* Multiple (at least 8) scalable cc values assignable to either buttons or
expression pedals. Buttons can send a midi string a and a midi string b.
Configured to be sent as a momentary (press/release) Toggle, (press/press)
or Exit (press patch to send A and press any other patch to send B) (like
the PMC-10 can do) I'd be happy to send you a manual of the PMC-10 for
your reference Damon... It's really a cool pedal although not very robust.

* Road worthy construction and NO WALL WART... with a removeable ac cable
so we can make a nice SHORT one for our pedal boards.

* Multiple note on / note off values assignable to any button.

* At least 4 expression pedal inputs.

These are my main operating requirements, although I'm sure I'd welcome
more! 8-)

Thanks for actually soliciting input for something as important to us as
this...

Best,
-Miko Biffle

>>> Damon@Electrixpro.com 11/07/00 10:16AM >>>
Unfold loop is actually loop multiply. Press it and the loop will replicate
it self so you can overdub longer phrases on top of it. It is just labeled
wrong in the manual. (Alpha manual) Thanks for catching that!

We are planning on developing a MIDI foot controller for Repeater based on
user feedback (from Repeater users). Lots of expression pedal inputs would
be very cool on our controller! Feel free to email me your foot controller
wish lists.

Respect,

Damon Langlois
Creative Director