RE: Repeater ship date

Damon Langlois wrote:

>Hey loopers,
>There has been some questions recently about the ship date of Repeater. We
>are waiting for the necessary certification of a new, swanky, power
>supply.
>This unfortunately has caused a delay in shipping somewhere between 30 to
>45
>days.  The upside is that this new supply is way more compact and
>lightweight than the previous model so it should be well worth the wait. I
>know this is a pain in the butt...but we want you to be satisfied with
>Repeaters quality when it does ship.

and a lot of people complained.

come on, folks, it's really hard to actually design and build production
things.  and no one *really* needs a looper "this instant".

give 'em a break!

        /t

...bunker:extreme (11/07)        <http://extremeNY.com/bunker>..
...electronic a cappella madness <http://volectrix.com>.........