Repeater sample start

A question for fellow Loopers and Damon at Electrix;

Do many of you use the audio-triggered sample/record start on the Echoplex?

I've had my EDP set up this way a long time, and enjoy the functionality of
"arming" the loop by pressing record, then actually starting recording by
playing.

Looking thru the Repeater manual I didn't notice this, is this available or
possible on Repeater, Damon? Asked as a concerned user, as I'm pre-ordered
for 2 Repeaters :)

Best-

Mark