Re: SPG in the UK...

>getting around in London without a car is OK so long as you don't try and
>carry a big amp on the tube, or try to do it during rush-hour... :o)

oh yes, I made that brilliant experience when I visited Trace Elliot in
June:
I came from Brasil with 50kg and had to change tube twice at rush hour...
... and there was the culture shock of all the silently reading
passengers and then the reward with the best beer in the world...

Thanks to the list I had the contact to PhD Michael Pycraft Hughes,
who came to help me explain them everything about looping. At the end
of the day, Paul (who does the tube amps for Trace) picked a guitar
and built a briliant smooth rocky loop - the first of his life was
ripe for stage!
...and every evening two pints of two new kinds of interesting beer...

On the way back there was the irish music festival in a park. The
most musical people in europe, for my taste, and very well mixed with
oriental inluences...
...and some more... not to become drunk or tired or with a headache,
just for the taste and some certain lightness...

Back in Brasil I did not like the beer any more :-)

I always loved english people. I hope they invite me again I manage
to have another some with Stephen and Steve in the LOOPUB
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org