Good Cheap Vol. pedal for DMC Grnd Ctrl?

Anyone know of a good CHEAP volume pedal that works with the DMC Ground
Control?

The Earnie Balls are a little expensive at $70-$100.

I tried a used Morley mini-volume pedal, but that didn't work right.  I set
it up so it would work w/ teh pitch shifter functionality on my ART unit.
At the lowest setting it was at -12 (1 octave down).  At teh highest
setting
it was SUPPOSED to be at +12 (1 octave up), but what it really ended up
being set to was -12, w/ 0 being the halfway point of the volume pedal's
travel range.

So....  who knows what works correctly that is cheap (new or used I don't
care)?

Also, anyone know the best place to get a cheap GCX switcher?  I rarely see
them on eBay, and always seem to miss them on Harmony-Central and digibid.

Thanks,

Alex F/Brain21

Brain21 - www.brain21.net
www.mp3.com/Brain21