LD mailing list question

This is primarily for Kim but I thought others may benefit.

Kim, I would like to know how I would be create a email-chatroom like the
this one for my site. Is this a program I can buy, how much space will it
eat up.

PS: NAMM'rs stop buy booth 4878 hall C and say hhi

Todd Quincy
BC Rich, Kustom, PowerWerks, Davitt & Hanser