OT: NAMM Attendees

To anyone interested and attending NAMM-

If you would like to meet somewhere at sometime to say hello let me know- would be nice no matter how brief- putting faces to names is always a good thing- I plan on attending at least 3 of the 4 days - this year I will be taking advantage of as many seminars and sessions as possible- and learning as much as possible about items related to building a home studio- monitors, mixers both analog and digital, microphones- I'll be looking for the Repeater as well-

Does anyone here use digital mixers? I was planning on getting a Mackie 1642 VLZ Pro and a MotorMix- but is there a soloution that will kill both those birds with 1 stone? Looking for direct outs to a MOTU and full automation etc.

Cheers,
Clifford