RE: OT:I nominate booth 4878 - BC Rich/Kustom

I am having Elvira "Mistress of the Loop" at my booth, Saturday at 1:00,
Plus there's a cafeteria directly across from my booth.

BC Rich booth 4878

Also I would like to ask loopers what they would like to see in an amp/pa
that would compliment there act.

Todd Quincy
BC Rich, Kustom, PowerWerks, Davitt & Hanser