RE: to busk or not to busk

>perhaps im gettin too old...........this is the first time i have heard
>the
>word "busk"........would it be appropriate to wear a "will loop for food
>"
>tea-shirt whilst busking?........seriously, what is the origin of
>"busking

The origin of busking?  Who could really say it probably dates back
further than most history books.  I don't know about "will loop to busk"
thats a little to close to panhandling instead of entertaining.

If anyone out there has not busked I strongly suggest it.  It's one step
better than performing in a local club.

I juggeled when I busked as opposed to playing music (with the exception
of drums once and awhile) but it's the best way to entertain.  It's a
billion times more personal and involved than any set planned show could
be.  Anything can happen and it always does.

Sorry for the ramble but doing shows for a crowd on a corner really was a
high point for myself.

Cheers

Terje

DragonSworn Free Email Services - http://www.dragonsworn.com