Re: Headrush vs. DL4

not that it matters much but I'm generally pretty down on DSP stuff and
after a few weeks of playing around on a DL4 I must say I really like the
looper, sound quality is not annoying at all ... I've been using it in
mono, straight into my Twin with a Boss CS-3 (for loop track rhythm) and
Sans Amp straight for spraying all over ... it's pretty wicked so far, and
I haven't even used many of the loop's other functions that much ... some
of the other delay effects don't cut it, the Echoplex and other analog
circuit emulators sucks just like any modeling DSP ... Sweep Delay is not
bad, wish you could loop with that effect on and record time was a little
longer than 14sec ... :)~  jc