Re: MIDI footpedal

The manual is online:

http://www.proelgroup.com/Download/Manuals/manuals.html

A *very* quick scan (no guarantee my summary is correct <g>)  - 10
banks, 10 patches per bank, several patch changes/control changes per
patch, 2 CV pedals, no sysex.  Don't think I'll leap.

Elby

I just saw the webinfo for the Proel MS32 Programmable MIDI Sender.  It
says
        "You can program every single MIDI command..." so presumably it
can send
        NoteOn/NoteOff.  Sounds like it might play well with the EDP.
Anybody
        familiar with this puppy?

http://www.proelgroup.com/Catalogue/Master_Catalogue/master_catalogue.jhtml?

        action=product&prodid=MS32

        (Doesn't it feel GREAT to talk about gear again???? :)  )

        Dennis Leas
        dennis@mdbs.com