Re: Composition and music list?

In a message dated 1/19/01 10:26:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Jonathan@full-moon.com writes:

I want to start a new mailing list dedicated to the discussion of
contemporary techniques of music composition and expression - minimal gear
discussion, minimal computer talk, nothing that wasn't focused on the
techniques of actually >making< of music, and of achieving those techniques
- melody writing, drum programming, playing over chord changes, structuring
songs, looping and effects techniques, and whatever it is that you do to
>make< your music.

jonathan.....we do something like this over at CT-COLLECTIVE.....if you
havent already, please checked out <www.loopxchange.com>.....michael