native instruments spektral delay

I thought the most interesting loop-oriented thing at the show was not
repeater, radial, or boss, but Native Instruments Spektral Delay:

http://www.native-instruments.de/english/2_products/9_nispektral/1_nispektral.ht
ml

It lets you arbitrarily set different filter, delay times, and feedback
amounts across the frequency spectrum. You just draw a curve for what you
want across the frequncy bands. You can then slide this around or change it
in real time, apply LFO's, etc. Very interesting sounds came out of this
and it looked quite easy to use. It's not an idea I had seen before, and
one of the only really new ideas I saw at the show.

kim

http://www.annihilist.com/  |