That pesky repeater!

To put things into perspective... I'm working on a software project that's
6 months overdue (I've only been at the company for three months!)

These things happen.  Programmers overcommit.  Inadequate advance design
is performed.  Unforeseen eventualities come up...

I have to say that I was pretty sure that they were going to have
troubles when Damon asked us for input on the software two or three
months before it was out.  If the feature set wasn't set in stone by
then, I didn't see how it was going to come out...

        /t

...electronic a cappella madness <http://volectrix.com>.........
...extreme internet radio        <http://extremeNY.com/radio>...