RE: Larry's web address and guitar

> The web address for Larry's mp3 page is

> www.mp3.com/larrypeterson

Thanks!  I forgot to put that in...

> I think the touch guitar's called a Warr guitar, isn't it Larry? It
>isn't a
> stick, but it seems to work on the same principles. It's more
>guitar-shaped,
> but with a wider neck to accomodate for all the strings.

No, it's not a Warr Guitar, because someone else built it.  It is much
closer to
the Warr Guitar than to the Stick I used to own.  It's like a Stick with a
major
attitude!  You can got to www.stick.com or www.warrguitars.com to check
out the
two instruments in question.

I was hoping that the luthier who built it had pictures up on his web
page, but
I just checked and he doesn't (his address is www.rarebirdguitars.com if
anyone's
interested).  I can send pictures if anyone wants to see this beast.

- Larry