Re: good intentions

I like these philosophical threads.
Its not off topic because looping is based on the cosmic rules we are
trying to understand here.
It may be overthetopic maybe...

Music is intentional noise, is that what you are saying, Robert?
I like that. Its somehow obvious but still new to me.

How would we differenciate speach from this?

Do animals have intentions? I think so. But I would not consider
their noises music, would you? Or is it that just some species have
the ability?
Is that where the *good* intention comes in?
Is barking a bad intention and calling a partner a good one?

Still, *good* is difficult... So there are no bad intended musicians,
they would be noise makers. Could you name examples?

Any music is constructive/benevolent/harmonic/cooperative?

I also like Dennis reasoning that the intention of the listener is
important.
But I cannot agree that music only exists if there is a listener...
Maybe we could agree that any intention (of the player or listener)
is enough to turn noise into music?