Re: EDP sample dump

OK.  Based on your advice, I'm throwing in the towel on this feature.
You're right, a
transfer time of between 60 and 90 times real-time is useless.  Given that
you feel this
feature is a "throwaway", why don't you simply remove it from the feature
set and reassign
the code memory and front-panel buttons to some new, more useful feature
:)

Elby