Re: Bring me up to speed

> two questions now, more later:
>
> 1.  Where can I get a used JamMan or something
> comparable in length
> of loop and number of tracks?  Is there a post for
> used equip?
You can search for a Jam Man on Ebay but they´re
expensive there, if you don´t need midi sync you
should get a Line6 DM4, or a Boomerang, but I think
the best option right now is an Echoplex DP if you
don´t mind to spend $700, anyways that´s almost the
price of an expanded Jam Man on Ebay, or wait to see
if the Repeater does what it promises...
> 2.   What peripheral equipment do I need with it? I
> have a Fender
> 4-channel PA and mic. What else do I need?
If your Fender mixer has aux sends you already have
the tools, if you´re buying the jam man or the
Echoplex DP you´ll need a footswitch if you want to do
the looping all by yourself, also get a small FX
processor for adding flangers, chorus, etc.
Good luck
Alx.