RE: Using Repeater (was RE: Repeater NAMM Demo)

So I could midi map a Tap to a CC mapped floor switch to tap in the
tempo with my foot?  I wonder if it works similar to the tap button on a
Lexicon MPX1, where the tempo is determined by the time difference
between the two taps.  On the Lexicon tap, it will also take an average
of all the taps if you continue to press on the button.

Steve