Re: Repeater NAMM Demo

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Pulver <mark@redmoon-music.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
<Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 11:51 AM
Subject: Re: Repeater NAMM Demo

>Bill Fox (03:02 AM 01.30.2001) wrote:
> >Where's the audio?  If I do Movie --> GetMovieInfo.. the Movie Info
> >box says:
> >Sound Channels: no sound
> >Is my PC bolloxed?
>Yeup, it's on your end Bill... There's sound all through the demo.

Damn!  The little speaker icon in Movie Player is grey and clicking on it
does
nothing.  I have an SBLive! card which seems to work in all other
applications.
Wave/Direct Sound in Play Control is enabled and the fader is up.  I'm
stumped!
Any suggestions where else I can look, anything else I can check?

Thanks.

Bill