Re: 9 discs

This is easy.  I left my @#$ CD collection in the US when I moved here, as
it totalled nearly 160 pounds, which in cargo terms costs about $160 to
ship!

I wouldn't give a frigging one of them to anybody, but I'd sure let them
listen with me!  What I'd like to have here is:

Brian Eno, "Another Green World", "Apollo", "Before the Heat"
Jimi Hendrix, "Bold as Love", "Live at Woodstock", "Electric Ladyland"
Rolling Stones, "Exiles on Main Street", "Some Girls"

I believe that's nine disk, since "Electric Ladyland" is a double set.  If
not, then I'd include Mahavishnu Orchestra's "The Inner Mounting Flame".

Not bad for someone without his collection, eh?  Well, it's been on my mind
quite a bit, so thanks for the vent space. :)

Stephen Goodman
http://www.earthlight.net/Studios * The free Loop of the Week!
http://www.mp3.com/StephenGoodman * New MP3 Releases!
http://StephenGoodman.iuma.com * Even more MP3s!