RE: DAVID LEE MYERS review from downtown music gallery

Title: Re: DAVID LEE MYERS review from downtown music gallery
it was on the latest dmg newsletter - - number 53? you can probably find it at their web site.

stig

Thanks Steuart--  Bruce Lee Gallanter at Downtown Music is a great guy.  I wonder where you found this review; he didn't mention it to me.  BTW, I'll be doing an in-store performance there on April 29, following my first gig in 10 years at Tonic here in NYC with Elliott Sharp and some others... will spam the list when the time comes, of course.