RE: Boss RC20 LoopStation pedal - more info

Hi, I got the blurb I posted from roland.co.uk and its on the "Latest products" link. I haven't found any music shops that know about it but Roland-UK said its price is due to be about 250.
Ian
from roland.co.uk on the new products link. good luck. I've not found any shops that know anything about it yet though. Ian.