Re: The new issue of Guitar Player...

gearheads...

yah, and the Line6 message board had this the other day...from george
van wagner, their webboard moderator..

"Yup, we showed a new pedal (but rather quietly, since it was several
months away from shipping) at NAMM in January. It's the FM4 Filter
Modeler. Does filter, sample and hold, auto wah, and monophonic synth
effects. Very cool and very strange! Should be available in just a
few weeks. Keep your eyes open for audio samples on the site here in
the next couple of weeks."  -  George

more stuff!  more stuff!

rich