Fwd: RE: Airsynth

I have the Air FX unit and like it alot.  I wave my guitar over the controller or my hand ...or other body parts to change the parameters.............Om and Out     Papa Dave

air synth info......  http://www.alesis.com/products/airsynth/index.html

Stan Gonzales is helpful at Alesis.............  SGonsales@Alesis.com