Re: The new issue of Guitar Player...

On Tue, 17 Apr 2001, Alx wrote:

> Would you like to know Zachary VexŽs opinion about
> Line 6 "modelling" his "Seek Wah" (Seeker on line 6)?,
> check Ampage.org under the "Effects" forum and then
> under the "Lovetone Big Cheese" thread, Zach is really
> pissed about that but he announced that in a short
> time heŽll come up with a new version of his Seek Wah
> now named "Oooh Wah" which offers a "random" option,

He started shipping the Ooh Wah last week. I should have mine either
tomorrow or the end of the week. I don't think I'll get rid of my Seek wah
either.

http://www.zvex.com/oohwah.html

> he also mentioned that soon heŽll be offering a box to
> sync MIDI clock with the Seek/Oooh Wah with the option
> to have tempo subdivisons, way cool.

Ok, *that* I will preorder right now. Well, not really, but I look forward
to seeing that as well. Thanks!

regards,
Steve