Re: OT Alesis Crash & Burn

Alesis has officially filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy. They must have
put too much into the development of the new products!? More information
to follow as I get it.

Be Well

Will Brake
Soul Fruit

Luke Davis wrote:

> All Access some times carries that sort of information (not always, by
> far).
>
> http://www.allaccess.com
>
> Regards,
>
> Luke
>
> On Tue, 1 May 2001, Tom Ritchford wrote:
>
> > >Yeah, I called a local Guitar Center inquiring about the Alesis Air
>Synth
> > >(which was due out yesterday) and was told that Alesis was probably
>no more.
> > >?  What does that mean?  I don't know.  Are there a few palettes of
>Air Synths
> > >sitting on a dock somewhere that will never see the light of day?
>(the IR end
> > >of the spectra, especially)  Sure would be a shame, I agree.  I
>noticed a lot
> > >of dead links on their website, could be a sign.  I'm sure they'll
> > >be bought up
> > >by Gibson in any case.
> >
> > so where does one find these things out for sure?
> >
> > is there a good music industry news website that would
> > have this stuff??
> >
> >       /t
> >

> > ...electronic a cappella madness <http://volectrix.com>.........
> > ...extreme internet radio        <http://extremeNY.com/radio>...

begin:vcard
n:Brake;Will
tel;cell:248-763-1103
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.soul-fruit.com
org:Soul Fruit
adr:;;2900 Rochester Road;Royal Oak;Michigan;48073;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:wbrake@home.com
title:http://www.soul-fruit.com
fn:Will Brake