mfc10 sends sysex? other foot controllers?

Hi, I'm looking for confirmation about which midi foot controllers
can send programmable sysex. As I've read, the Roland fc-200 does not
have "programmable" sysex, only preset sysex for roland units.

The following are possibilities I know of:

Yamaha MFC-10? Doesn't say on yamaha web site specs.

Mitigator - read a blurb saying it does, but these seem rare to find.
Digitech PMC-10 - rare and not reliable according to posts.
Rocktron AllAccess - wow, dang expensive!

Other units?

Eric Zang
www.listen.to/zang
Check out the special promotion for Music.com Magazine!
Just go to http://www.music.com/magazine/