reaktor looper

hi gang.  i've always wanted one of those loop samplers like in the new
line6 unit.  however since i'm flat broke right now i decided to see if i
could whip one up with Reaktor.  well, it's pretty good, considering that
Reaktor makes my head hurt.  i'd love to make it go backwards/half speed
like the line6 can do but that's way beyond my reaktor chops.

here's a basic version though.  plug in something and play and it layers
and layers just like frippertronics.  there's also a sampler so you can
trigger a sound.  i use a nice slow gonging bell sound.

since my band is called bass kittens, the patch is called kittentronics...

http://cluttered.com/Kittentronics.ens

-jsd-