Re: Help with my DL4...

Hey Alx....I kinda had a similar problem with mine.  Sometimes punching
the
2nd switch would work and sometimes not.  I too thought something was up
(or
down) with it.  But I turned the cap button on that switch (like
tightening
a screw) and viola! No more problem.  I really don't know if that was any
kind of technical rememdy, but I have had no more such problems!
Max