Re: multi effects units with samplers

Another one which is not bad is the Korg AX1000 - and it has the advantage of being housed in a metal case, with an hard to break metal expression pedal. And it has even great fx (all virtual models of vintage stuff). Look for it. (avoid the new AX100, it costs a bit more, has almost the same fx and is all plastic - a friend of mine already broke on (and he plays Jazz and fingerpicked acoustic music, not metal or so).
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2001 4:53 PM
Subject: Re: multi effects units with samplers

In a message dated 5/19/01 4:41:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
greg@storyplace.net writes:

My question is:  are any of these units actually useful as loopers, even in
some limited way?

greg.....i get some loops going with my zoom 2100, you should be able to find
one really cheap, got mine new for $99.00 a bit ago, the sounds are not that
great but you can change them up some.....good luck!.....m