Re: playing w/ dj's

I am a Dj, and I am a Looper... Am I in Musical Limbo ? This thread has gone on too long, let's gripe about the Boss RC 20... it sux ! How about that SampleTrac 224 ? Who uses ACID 3.0, with the Midi file import ? Why are we trippin' on Dj's, and their collaboration, or non-collaboration with artist, most Dj's (including me at times}, just mix in mix out songs... unless you are a FatBoy Slim type ( I am aspiring to that level ), Dj's just regurgitate the music..... (I do it with style though).