Re: playing w/ dj's: a playlist is not a song

 Hmmmmmmmmm......?

Never met a real asshole on this list !
Where is the Vaseline pot,to welcome the first real asshole ?
Or maybe you prefer a golden shower ? Donīt know....
Maybe Mr.Crowley will crawl at unecpected places...Ouch !

Besides this basement kidding,do you really think,that on this list
appeares really assholes,who pretend to be hyperintelligent ?
I guess not.Most of us share the individual experience each one
of us made in his life.
This can be a pool of inspiration for a few one.Not for all.
No one expects this from this list,to satisfy all.
It is impossible.

If you are looking for a real asshole,well,there are enough websites
wich will bring them to you.
This is not the place for it.

The poodle bites,the poodle chews it,
and sometimes rent a nice french bomb.