Re: Hi again!...

At 11:32 PM 5/21/01 +0000, you wrote:
>Corynne
>welcome back
>almost 4 years ....

  Woohoo!  has it really been that long?!  wow, what a trip!  lol!

>same old farts around, with some soon to be OF and some very interesting
>newbie's

>guys, behave. A looping lady is in tha house!

  Awe, yer' sweet.  <smile>  *laughing*  Though some might prefer to
replace the "ing" with a "y" instead!  lollollol!  anyway, someone wondered
how a thread about looping could turn into one concerning Crowley so
quickly.  <smile>  Well, only here, for one thing.  -actually, I new a
relative of his, several years ago.  -Perhaps I should have asked if he
played loop music, or if he ever DJ'ed.  <smile>  LOL!  can ya see it?
"This is DJ "C"  spinin' the supernatural grooves as we spiral on into the
Golden Dawn!"  lollollol!  OK, gettin' ready to get flamed!  <smile.
*looks extra cute*  -it's just the insomnia, really...

Smiles,

Goddess

>Goddess wrote:
>>
>>   <smile>  -Just writing a quick note to say hello to the list.  I was a
>> member a few years ago, and decided to stop by again for a little while.
>> -Love the DJ thread!  I for one, think that  "music" and creativity are
>> only limited by our own imaginations.  <smile>  -and now having left a
>> couple of pennies, I must run to go teach.  Hope you're all having a
>> wonderful day, talk with ya soon, K?
>>
>> Smiles,
>>
>> Goddess
>>
>> ---
>>
>>   "The only things I really think are important, are love, and
>eachother.
>> -Then, anything is possible..."

---

-Then, anything is possible..."