RE: Repeater Demo in Marin!

Hey loopers,
It seems like Don had a good time demoing Repeater on the weekend and it
seems like a few of you had a good time grilling him.
I just wanted everyone on the list to know that there is no funny business
with the shipping of Repeaters. Yes, Alto will receive their order! We are
quite simply shipping in the order we received P.O.s. We are definitely not
playing favorites. We had stated from the beginning that we would ship on a
first come first serve basis. Yes we received the Bananas order first,
however, this first shipment will only take a week or so to go out to all
the dealers.

Respect,

Damon Langlois
Creative Director