Re: I'll be performing on June 13th

Good luck Matt!

I have been walking by the occasional poster in London - while continuing
look for work - and see a number of things advertising "Live Jazz".  I feel
like I should find out just WHAT they think of as "Jazz" here -- is it
"free
form improvisation"?  or more a situation for guitarists like "non-Les Paul
clones need not apply".?

Possibly this might have more timeliness than it has before, as they're
about to run that bloody "Louis Armstrong as the only 'real' Jazz" series
here, and before long Marsalis' attitudes could very well be incorrectly
taken as gospel.  Hm, interesting counterpoint.

Stephen Goodman
http://www.earthlight.net/Gallery_Front.html - Cartoons & Illustrations
http://www.earthlight.net/Studios * The free Loop of the Week!
http://www.live365.com/stations/218194 * EarthLight Online / Live!