Re: Clean rhythmn and dirty solos -set up question

You need to put the RC-20 after the 2120.  (I've got one)  It won't work via the effect loop.

AALev123@aol.com wrote:

Can anyone help me out-- I bought the RC-20 and when trying in the f/x loop
of a digtech 2120 ( my guitar f/xunit preamp) I recorded a clean rhythm but
when I switched to a dirty channel to solo the rhythm also changed to a dirty
sound. How do you set up these looping devises in a guitar rig so as to
record clean rhythmns and then play dirty solo's over the clean sound.
Thanks.