Re: PLEase Help ME I am Dying!

> > Do any of you know of a stereo splitter i could
> > purchase_i
> > would like to split the signal coming out my sp808 and
> > run
> > it through my pedals and sherman-any suggestions would be
> > great!

Hi Chris!

I've been waiting for some sp808 owners to pipe-up...but they seem quiet
now.  Cm'on you guys!

In the meantime, I can try to help.  I don't know the sp808 but why can't
you just use a splitter from Radio Shack?  Is it an active (line-level)
output?  1/4" tip/ring/sleeve connector?  More info, please.

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com