Re: Newbie multiple loop playing question....

The magazine was a summer 2000 issue of Guitar Player
(I'm at work, so I can't look up the exact month).
Trey uses a Boomerang and an old Ibanez rackmount
delay in his guitar rig, and an additional Boomerang
for his synth setup.

At 05:53 PM 6/7/01 -0600, Jess wrote:
>One thing that I really thought I heard in a
>Trey solo was two separate loops playing at once.
They were not overdubs
>as they had a different loop time it seemed. Now,
everything I seem to
>read is that Trey used a Boomerang but maybe is now
using the Echoplex.

=====
And if it's up to us to bring some balance back
Let it not be said it's courage that we lack

-Gaia Consort, "Cry Freedom"