Re: Pro tools free

Ah, yes Free Pro Tools... Do you have the required Hardware ? It's kinda useless without a Mix Board....

----Original Message Follows----
From: Mike Feeney
To: "Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com"
Subject: Pro tools free
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 15:21:35 -0500
Hello all,
I've installed PTF on my mac at work, as I work in marketing and we will
be doing some editing of radio commercials, etc. I'm having a hard time
getting started with the software... I'm just not familiar with it. I've
used other recording apps for the PC. Anyone know of somewhere (web site,
etc.) that has some intro to Pro Tools? Thanks...
Mike