Re: Behringer

Actually, Mackie lost. Just goes to show you there is no justice....

Will

SoundFNR@aol.com wrote:

> Behringer rip offs.
> Well apparently Mackie won their case against Behringer
> when it was found that a Behringer PCB duplicated the mistakes
> in a Mackie board.
> seems then that just copying the circuit, which Behringer
> claimed was generic, wouldn't have been good enough for
> a conviction.
>
> ...but then Behringer have brought out stuff that seemed to
> lead the market (Autocom).
> ...and there isn't any equivalent of the Modulizer
> ...I've tried out Mackies in shops, and didn't rate the quality of
> the pre-amps, or the EQ. whereas the Behringer
> stuff seems OK .
> ...but then Mackie recently ran adds to say they'd greatly improved their
> pre-amps.
>
> the other reason for Behringer being cheap is because it's made in china.
>
> Well lets all mail Behringer and ask if they're going to
> make a looper
>
> andy butler (rambling)
begin:vcard
n:Brake;Will
tel;cell:248-763-1103
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.soul-fruit.com
org:Soul Fruit
adr:;;2900 Rochester Road;Royal Oak;Michigan;48073;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:wbrake@home.com
title:http://www.soul-fruit.com
fn:Will Brake