RE: What the heck is Behringer doing?

 On some of Gibson's lower priced LP's in the 80s, they used a
Steinberger-designed tremolo that locked. I am guessing that is where
the patent problems were. Also, Trev Wilkenson works for Patrick
Eggle/Fret-King Guitars in England- contact them, maybe they will sell
ya one.

Dave Eichenberger- guitars.loops.devices
http://www.hazardfactor.com