Re: Behringer

At 5:08 AM -0400 6/12/01, SoundFNR@aol.com wrote:
>So why are people really down on Behringer?
>There's no evidence as to how they treat their Chinese employees.
>And there doesn't appear to be a proven case of them ripping
>off circuits that weren't public domain.

I refer you to a letter from Marvin Caesar, founder and president of
Aphex.  According to Caesar, the Aphex Aural Exciter was the first
product design Behringer ripped off, right down to copying the
manual. Aphex's suit against Behringer was indeed settled in court,
in Aphex's favor:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=behringer&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&rnum=2&ic=1&selm=7f5aop%24ukk%241%40nnrp1.dejanews.com

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202