Behringer

How long is this gonna go on?!?! We all have something in our racks whose source of technology is questionable. It's rampant and always has been. geez ever had dealings with a major label? ethics? pleeez Can we just acknowledge it's there and move on with the music? Every time one of us comes up with an original riff, song, whatever, a close variation or exact note or rhythm place has already been performed by someone else!
As far as I am concerned Behringer's problems are theirs not mine. I just wanna rock.