Re: San Francisco gig blurt

I saw Scott D play at a small Cafe in Oakland, on a Saturday a long time
ago
(year?) At that time he was talking about maybe making it a regular weekly
gig
featuring different loopers.  I never heard about anything happening, but I
thought it was a great idea.  I've actually met a small contingency of
fellow
loopers on the beautiful isle of Alameda, I'm sure they'd be up for an
East Bay
loop event.  Remember, East Bay is Pig latin for Beast.

Mark Sottilaro